Biota believes in supporting community, scientific and education endeavours. We provide financial support for community charities, conference sponsorships and research partnerships. Biotans also freely give their time and skills to participate in community and educational programmes.
- Systematics without Borders Conference 2013
- International Oligochaete Symposium 2012
- Australian Systematic Botany Conference 2012
- International Symposium on Subterranean Fauna 2009
- Industry partner in Idiopidae Trapdoor Spider ARC linkage grant
- Industry partner in windfarm bird visual acuity ARC linkage grant
- Sponsorship of WA Museum publications